In an unusual twist, a licensee for 20th Century Fox’s upcoming holiday blockbuster, “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York,” will try to sell its movie-inspired products–Christmas ornaments featured in the film–at movie theaters.John Perry’s Friendship Doves, which figure in the plot of the John Hughes film, will be sold at special boutiques at nine General Cinema theaters in the Midwest and several Goodrich theaters in Indiana, Illinois and Michigan. Suggested retail price of the doves is $ 8 to $ 10.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut