Actor Michael Dudikoff is seeking at least $ 1.4 million he claims is due under a two-year, four-picture deal with Cannon Pictures Inc.Dudikoff, in a complaint filed in L.A. Superior Court, said he was paid $ 1.1 million in the first year of an agreement made in February 1991, but got only $ 306,250 out of $ 1,727,750 due for the period between Feb. 1and Nov. 27, 1992. According to the suit, the agreement was oral and a written confirmation was never signed by Cannon. Cannon, however, made its payments until this year, the suit said. The second year of the deal, which runs through Jan. 1, 1993, allegedly called for total payments of $ 1.9 million. Dudikoff’s suit also seeks unspecified punitive damages.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut