CBS has landed a timely sweeps coup thanks to an exclusive “60 Minutes” interview with Woody Allen regarding his breakup with Mia Farrow.The interview, conducted yesterday by correspondent Steve Kroft, will open Sunday’s broadcast. It marks Allen’s first one-on-one interview regarding the topic, his only previous public comments having come during a New York press conference shortly after Farrow accused him of abusing the couple’s children. “60 Minutes” is averaging a 20.1 rating, 34 share in Nielsen season to date, ranking third–behind “Roseanne” and “Murphy Brown”–among all prime time programs.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut