What’s thought to be the first tie-in deal with an interactive video boardgame was announced last week, with Sony Music Australia inking a worldwide arrangement with Roadshow Entertainment to distribute a single and musicvideo based on the higly successful “Nightmare” series of games.Sony deal also includes an album planned for next year, but the single and vid will be released in time for Christmas. “Nightmare” has sold more than 100, 000 units since its launch last year and now sells in 19 countries. “Nightmare” dance parties are becoming increasingly popular in Australia.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California