Michael Hamill has joined Pacific Arts Video as chief financial officer, reporting to George Steele, president and chief operating officer.Previously Hamill was chief financial officer at South Gate Entertainment and served as controller at Trans World Entertainment. Pacific Arts, owned by Michael Nesmith, is one of the longest-surviving homevideo indies, and specializes in fine arts and special interest tapes, though its catalog also includes films, musicvid, kidvid and comedy programming. The line is distributed by Uni Distribution Co.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut