Times Mirror Cable Television Inc., a unit of Times Mirror Co. of Los Angeles , acquired the 80% of Community Cablevision that it didn’t already own from Irvine Co., a closely held land development concern.Terms of the acquisition of the 42,000-subscriber system weren’t disclosed. The system, which Times Mirror Cable began managing in August, consists of 500 miles of cable plant passing about 60,000 homes in Orange County.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut