A suburban D.C. jury has convicted Phill Lewis, star of the short-lived sitcom “Teech,” of vehicular manslaughter in connection with the death of a woman last December.Lewis faces up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $ 5,000. Sentencing is set for Jan. 20. The conviction stemmed from a head-on collision Dec. 28 in Potomac, Md., which left a 21-year-old Portugese woman dead. Lewis’s blood alcohol content was tested at .29% after the accident, nearly three times the limit for legal intoxication.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut