Tele-Communications Inc. has gone to market with a $ 350 million debt issue for its TKR Cable I Inc. unit.The senior debenture, due Oct. 30, 2007, was priced to yield 10.5%. The debentures, noncallable for seven years, are rated Ba2 by Moody’s Investors Service Inc. and BBB- by Standard & Poor’s Corp., which is below investment grade. The issue will be sold through underwriters led by Merill Lynch & Co.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut