Florio Fiorini, Giancarlo Parretti’s MGM-takeover partner, will be held in a Geneva jail until January, Swiss authorities have decided, while officials comb through Sasea–his holding company–balance sheets in the ongoing investigation to determine whether he is guilty of fraud. Fiorini is accused of having attempted to hide personal assets by not handing over complete financial documentation of his business activities during Sasea’s bankruptcy proceedings.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California