Florio Fiorini, Giancarlo Parretti’s MGM-takeover partner, will be held in a Geneva jail until January, Swiss authorities have decided, while officials comb through Sasea–his holding company–balance sheets in the ongoing investigation to determine whether he is guilty of fraud. Fiorini is accused of having attempted to hide personal assets by not handing over complete financial documentation of his business activities during Sasea’s bankruptcy proceedings.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London