Florio Fiorini, Giancarlo Parretti’s MGM-takeover partner, will be held in a Geneva jail until January, Swiss authorities have decided, while officials comb through Sasea–his holding company–balance sheets in the ongoing investigation to determine whether he is guilty of fraud. Fiorini is accused of having attempted to hide personal assets by not handing over complete financial documentation of his business activities during Sasea’s bankruptcy proceedings.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania