The Motion Picture Sound Editors announced officers elected to serve two-year terms.They are president Sandy Berman, veepee Eileen Horta, secretary Kimberly Harris, historian David Spence and sergeant-at-arms Richard Marx. Elected board members are Mary Andrews, Greg Baxter, Bruce Bell, Ken Dufva, David Lee Fein, Judee Flick, Scott Gershin, Howell Gibbens, Rick Hinson, Victor Iorillo, Elliot Koretz, Steve Mann, Marty Stein, Richard Yawn. The MPSE is a non-profit org dedicated to promotion the sound-editing craft. It is skedded to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its annual awards banquet on March 20 at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut