RHI Entertainment Inc.’s net income more than tripled in the third quarter to $ 1.3 million (19 cents), compared to the same period last year.Revenues for the telefilm producer increased nearly fourfold to $ 21.3 million from the comparable quarter. During the period, RHI delivered two productions, plus a one-hour pilot, to CBS. The company said it has a record number of projects in production. The stock closed unchanged at $ 12 per share, after moving up 25 cents during the day.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut