Oral arguments are tentatively set for Dec. 7 in U.S. District Court here concerning appeals to the new cable reregulation law. Cable programmers including Turner Broadcasting, QVC, and Discovery have joined in a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of must-carry and retransmission consent provisions in the new law.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California