Oral arguments are tentatively set for Dec. 7 in U.S. District Court here concerning appeals to the new cable reregulation law. Cable programmers including Turner Broadcasting, QVC, and Discovery have joined in a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of must-carry and retransmission consent provisions in the new law.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut