NSB Corp., the former Hemdale Film Corp., has been given yet another brief extension on its payout to angry creditors. NSB was supposed to either pay off creditors or convert the involuntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation imposed by creditors into a Chapter 11 reorganization. NSB now has until tomorrow to respond.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York