NSB Corp., the former Hemdale Film Corp., has been given yet another brief extension on its payout to angry creditors. NSB was supposed to either pay off creditors or convert the involuntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation imposed by creditors into a Chapter 11 reorganization. NSB now has until tomorrow to respond.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California