NSB Corp., the former Hemdale Film Corp., has been given yet another brief extension on its payout to angry creditors. NSB was supposed to either pay off creditors or convert the involuntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation imposed by creditors into a Chapter 11 reorganization. NSB now has until tomorrow to respond.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania