The first London Program Market ends today, having won positive reviews from sellers and buyers alike.The three-day event, which took place on two floors of London’s Meridien Hotel, attracted 550 TV buyers, the overwhelming majority from Europe, and 37 exhibitors. The purpose of the market, which was created to replace the defunct London Screenings, is to showcase English-language programming sold by any distributor with a U.K. office. Exhibitors included Paramount TV, Grundy Intl., the Australian pubcaster ABC, Canada’s CBC and TV New Zealand, as well as the BBC and most ITV companies.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut