Kushner-Locke Co., the TV production company, said it plans to file with the Securities & Exchange Commission for a public offering of 5 million common shares.The company also said it will cancel its planned offering of up to $ 10 million of convertible subordinated debentures. Details on the debenture offering were not immediately available. Kushner-Locke said proceeds from the stock offering will be used for working capital and other general corporate purposes, including financing of the company’s production activities. The stock closed up 3 cents to $ 1.09.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut