KLOS-FM Radio has sued the owner of rival KLSX-FM for infringing its trademark on the title “Five O-Clock Funnies.”In a complaint filed in U. S. District Court in Los Angeles, KLOS said it has been using the name for a comedy program since 1985. Greater Los Angeles Radio Inc. and parent company Greater Media Inc. allegedly began using the title “Classic Five O-Clock Funnies” this month. The suit seeks unspecified compensatory damages, an accounting for profits from the name, and an injunction against trademark infringement.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut