The City Planning Commission will hold a public hearing Jan. 11 to consider testimony regarding 20th Century Fox’s proposed re-zoning plan for its studio lot in Century City.The hearing will be held at 10 a.m. in the Century Plaza Hotel. Fox has proposed amending the Century City South Specific Plan to allow the studio to expand its production and technical facilities by roughly 70% in a sweeping $ 200 million renovation project. The move is opposed by some homeowner groups who fear the expansion will increase traffic and congestion in the area.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut