Falcon Video Communications, a partnership of Falcon Cable TV and the A.H. Belo Corp., has acquired five cable systems in two transactions.Falcon chief exec Marc Nathanson said the partners have spent more than $ 100 million so far, and are shopping for other systems in medium-sized and suburban communities to buy. In the first transaction, Falcon Video bought cable systems serving 45,000 subscribers in and around Bremerton, Wash.; Wharton, Texas; Emmett, Idaho, and Beaufort, S.C., from Vista Cablevision. In the second deal, Falcon picked up 21, 000 additional subscribers through the purchase of a cable system serving Outer Banks, N.C., from Sutton Capital.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut