Bernard Cornfeld and Giovanni Di Stefano claim they submitted their $ 500 million cash bid to buy MGM from owner Credit Lyonnais Friday. They say that bid was submitted to the French bank’s offices in Paris and New York and received a favorable response. However, a bank spokesman called their claims “absolutely untrue,” saying no offer had been received and that no CL official had been contacted.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut