Cheryl and Raymond Katz, a boy, Brandon Michael, Oct. 29, New York.Father’s entertainment analyst at Shearson Lehman Bros.; mother’s non-pro. Harriet and Scott Mauro, a boy, Jason Ross, Sept. 20, L.A. Mother is a free-lance talent exec for television specials; father is a marketing and production consultant for Cher, Frank Sinatra and Liza Minnelli. Ted and Susan Polmanski, a girl, Hayley Faith, Sept. 13, Tarzana Regional Medical Center. Father is director of photography for NBC; mother is controller for Patchett Kaufman Entertainment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut