Broadcast groups last week urged a federal court here to dismiss cable TV industry challenges to the new cable rereg law.The filings were submitted in U.S. District Court by the National Assn. of Broadcasters and the Assn. of Independent Television Stations. Both groups urged the court to uphold the constitutionality of the must-carry and retransmission consent portions of the new law.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut