Intl. Movie Group posted $ 32,271 (no earnings per share) in net income for the first fiscal quarter ended June 30.For the same period last year, the company recorded a net loss of $ 259,484 (3 cents). Revenues for the period nearly doubled to $ 2 million from $ 1.1 million. The company reported that the increase in earnings was due to the completion of “Tattle Tale,” a movie co-financed by Canal Plus SA.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut