WABC-TV may be winning the ratings race, but it was the big loser in the New York Emmy Awards nominations. The station managed only three nominations compared with WCBS-TV’s 42 citations and WNBC-TV’s 29 honorees. WPIX-TV has 11 noms, its best showing ever, while WWOR-TV can be proud with 16. Both WNYW-TV and WNET-TV came away with 10.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut