WIL-AM, a set of call letters that goes back to 1922, is off the AM dial, renamed WRTH-AM. The shift was made with a change in format as WIL, long a country music station, switched to pop hits of the 1940s through the ’60s. That format made WRTH a popular station here a few years ago, but the station had since gone off the air. The WIL call letters remain on the FM side.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California