WIL-AM, a set of call letters that goes back to 1922, is off the AM dial, renamed WRTH-AM. The shift was made with a change in format as WIL, long a country music station, switched to pop hits of the 1940s through the ’60s. That format made WRTH a popular station here a few years ago, but the station had since gone off the air. The WIL call letters remain on the FM side.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania