The NATPE organization has long sold advertising space in its convention halls in every conceivable location. But this year marked a new high, or low, depending on your perspective. Select Media apparently bought the advertising space in what was probably the most direct marketing spot of all – on the toilet paper. Its “The Soap Show” was the featured attraction on every sheet.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California