The NATPE organization has long sold advertising space in its convention halls in every conceivable location. But this year marked a new high, or low, depending on your perspective. Select Media apparently bought the advertising space in what was probably the most direct marketing spot of all – on the toilet paper. Its “The Soap Show” was the featured attraction on every sheet.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California