SportsChannel America has inked a five-year affiliation deal with Newhouse Broadcasting, representing an additional 82,875 potential subscribers to the service with further rollouts expected. Newhouse will immediately launch SCA as a standalone service on systems serving 82,875, including more than 60,000 subs in the Detroit area. The new agreement comes as part of SportsChannel’s push to increase circulation through discount pricing for the service when purchased with other NBC/Cablevision services.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California