SportsChannel America has inked a five-year affiliation deal with Newhouse Broadcasting, representing an additional 82,875 potential subscribers to the service with further rollouts expected. Newhouse will immediately launch SCA as a standalone service on systems serving 82,875, including more than 60,000 subs in the Detroit area. The new agreement comes as part of SportsChannel’s push to increase circulation through discount pricing for the service when purchased with other NBC/Cablevision services.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania