Reports of King World’s “Instant Recall’s” death may be premature. Contrary to rumors that made the rounds on the NATPE convention floor, King World Prods. says it is not pulling the plug on its struggling newsmagazine show. KW says it will stick with the show at least through the February ratings books and will evaluate its standing then.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut