Reports of King World’s “Instant Recall’s” death may be premature. Contrary to rumors that made the rounds on the NATPE convention floor, King World Prods. says it is not pulling the plug on its struggling newsmagazine show. KW says it will stick with the show at least through the February ratings books and will evaluate its standing then.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California