Reports of King World’s “Instant Recall’s” death may be premature. Contrary to rumors that made the rounds on the NATPE convention floor, King World Prods. says it is not pulling the plug on its struggling newsmagazine show. KW says it will stick with the show at least through the February ratings books and will evaluate its standing then.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California