Reports of King World’s “Instant Recall’s” death may be premature. Contrary to rumors that made the rounds on the NATPE convention floor, King World Prods. says it is not pulling the plug on its struggling newsmagazine show. KW says it will stick with the show at least through the February ratings books and will evaluate its standing then.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania