“Mother Love” didn’t last long on WNYW-TV. The 11:30 p.m. talkshow, which bowed April 15, was pulled after only four shows because of poor ratings. “All In The Family” reruns have moved in to fill the gap. The L.A. produced show was also zapped by Fox’ KTTV Los Angeles. (Fox blamed the format.)
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania