“Mother Love” didn’t last long on WNYW-TV. The 11:30 p.m. talkshow, which bowed April 15, was pulled after only four shows because of poor ratings. “All In The Family” reruns have moved in to fill the gap. The L.A. produced show was also zapped by Fox’ KTTV Los Angeles. (Fox blamed the format.)
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California