Both WNET and WLIW will offer special programming in February in honor of black history month. WNET’s sked includes George Wolfe’s play “The Colored Museum” and the Alvin Ailey company on “Great Performances,” as well as profiles of Art Blakey and Lionel Hampton. “Eyes On The Prize,” the docu on the civil rights movement, will be rebroadcast by both stations. “Eyes On The Prize II,” will be seen on WLIW.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California