Both WNET and WLIW will offer special programming in February in honor of black history month. WNET’s sked includes George Wolfe’s play “The Colored Museum” and the Alvin Ailey company on “Great Performances,” as well as profiles of Art Blakey and Lionel Hampton. “Eyes On The Prize,” the docu on the civil rights movement, will be rebroadcast by both stations. “Eyes On The Prize II,” will be seen on WLIW.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California