Both WNET and WLIW will offer special programming in February in honor of black history month. WNET’s sked includes George Wolfe’s play “The Colored Museum” and the Alvin Ailey company on “Great Performances,” as well as profiles of Art Blakey and Lionel Hampton. “Eyes On The Prize,” the docu on the civil rights movement, will be rebroadcast by both stations. “Eyes On The Prize II,” will be seen on WLIW.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania