KCET-TV has formed a task force to handle programming stemming from the Persian Gulf conflict. The task force consists of senior v.p. and station manager Stephen Kulczycki, senior v.p., national productions Phylis Geller, acting director of news and current affairs Jim Kennedy and director of public affairs Blaine Baggett. Several KCET specs on the conflict already have aired.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California