KCET-TV has formed a task force to handle programming stemming from the Persian Gulf conflict. The task force consists of senior v.p. and station manager Stephen Kulczycki, senior v.p., national productions Phylis Geller, acting director of news and current affairs Jim Kennedy and director of public affairs Blaine Baggett. Several KCET specs on the conflict already have aired.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania