KCET-TV has formed a task force to handle programming stemming from the Persian Gulf conflict. The task force consists of senior v.p. and station manager Stephen Kulczycki, senior v.p., national productions Phylis Geller, acting director of news and current affairs Jim Kennedy and director of public affairs Blaine Baggett. Several KCET specs on the conflict already have aired.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California