KCET-TV has formed a task force to handle programming stemming from the Persian Gulf conflict. The task force consists of senior v.p. and station manager Stephen Kulczycki, senior v.p., national productions Phylis Geller, acting director of news and current affairs Jim Kennedy and director of public affairs Blaine Baggett. Several KCET specs on the conflict already have aired.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut