Jim Nantz, Andrea Joyce, Harry Smith, Pat O’Brien and Greg Gumbel have been named to round out the roster of CBS Sports on-air hosts for the 1992 Winter Olympics from Albertville, France. Nantz and Joyce will anchor the weekend daytime coverage while Smith and Gumbel will host the weekday morning package. O’Brien will head up the weekday latenight program and Nantz will anchor the weekday noon-time updates.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania