Jim Nantz, Andrea Joyce, Harry Smith, Pat O’Brien and Greg Gumbel have been named to round out the roster of CBS Sports on-air hosts for the 1992 Winter Olympics from Albertville, France. Nantz and Joyce will anchor the weekend daytime coverage while Smith and Gumbel will host the weekday morning package. O’Brien will head up the weekday latenight program and Nantz will anchor the weekday noon-time updates.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California