The gulf war has been good business for ABC-owned WLSTV, which pulled far ahead of NBC’s WMAQ-TV and CBS’ WBBM-TV in the 10 p.m. news race last month. Viewers turned to WLS in significant numbers, allowing it to regain its No.1 position at the beginning of the February sweeps after being beaten in both books by WMAQ in the November survey. WLS led WMAQ by 3 rating/6 share points per Nielsen and 2/4 per Arbitron by the end of January.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California