The gulf war has been good business for ABC-owned WLSTV, which pulled far ahead of NBC’s WMAQ-TV and CBS’ WBBM-TV in the 10 p.m. news race last month. Viewers turned to WLS in significant numbers, allowing it to regain its No.1 position at the beginning of the February sweeps after being beaten in both books by WMAQ in the November survey. WLS led WMAQ by 3 rating/6 share points per Nielsen and 2/4 per Arbitron by the end of January.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut