The gulf war has been good business for ABC-owned WLSTV, which pulled far ahead of NBC’s WMAQ-TV and CBS’ WBBM-TV in the 10 p.m. news race last month. Viewers turned to WLS in significant numbers, allowing it to regain its No.1 position at the beginning of the February sweeps after being beaten in both books by WMAQ in the November survey. WLS led WMAQ by 3 rating/6 share points per Nielsen and 2/4 per Arbitron by the end of January.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York