ABC’s in-house production unit, ABC Prods., announced a number of new deals, including exclusive producer agreements with Steve Kronish, Andrew Adelson and Norman Morrill. ABCP prez Brandon Stoddard outlined some new projects, including “Coconut Downs,” a half-hour ABC pilot set around a family-owned hotel, written and produced by Elliot Shoenman, also under an exclusive pact with ABCP. Twenty-nine projects are in development or in the works.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York