ABC’s in-house production unit, ABC Prods., announced a number of new deals, including exclusive producer agreements with Steve Kronish, Andrew Adelson and Norman Morrill. ABCP prez Brandon Stoddard outlined some new projects, including “Coconut Downs,” a half-hour ABC pilot set around a family-owned hotel, written and produced by Elliot Shoenman, also under an exclusive pact with ABCP. Twenty-nine projects are in development or in the works.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania