NBC Entertainment prez Warren Littlefield said NBC is negotiating with film and commercial director Ridley Scott (“Aliens,” “Blade Runner”) and has pacted with producers Joshua Brand and John Falsey to develop a one-hour drama series for next fall. Other work in development includes a sitcom starring and produced by Debbie Allen, a drama series from novelist Pat Conroy, and deals with Julie Brown and Marsha Warfield. Also, Carl Reiner will host “Sunday Best”; Harry Shearer will be a contributor.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California