NBC Entertainment prez Warren Littlefield said NBC is negotiating with film and commercial director Ridley Scott (“Aliens,” “Blade Runner”) and has pacted with producers Joshua Brand and John Falsey to develop a one-hour drama series for next fall. Other work in development includes a sitcom starring and produced by Debbie Allen, a drama series from novelist Pat Conroy, and deals with Julie Brown and Marsha Warfield. Also, Carl Reiner will host “Sunday Best”; Harry Shearer will be a contributor.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California