Independence Public Media of Philadelphia’s WYBE-TV, a pub-tv station which has lamented its failure to land a cable channel, has finally made a breakthrough. Greater Media Cable has promised to provide exposure for the station no later than Feb. 1. Coincidentally, Brunson Communications Inc.’s WGTW-TV is set to make its on-air debut the same day; antenna problems had caused monthlong delay.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California