Independence Public Media of Philadelphia’s WYBE-TV, a pub-tv station which has lamented its failure to land a cable channel, has finally made a breakthrough. Greater Media Cable has promised to provide exposure for the station no later than Feb. 1. Coincidentally, Brunson Communications Inc.’s WGTW-TV is set to make its on-air debut the same day; antenna problems had caused monthlong delay.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut