Independence Public Media of Philadelphia’s WYBE-TV, a pub-tv station which has lamented its failure to land a cable channel, has finally made a breakthrough. Greater Media Cable has promised to provide exposure for the station no later than Feb. 1. Coincidentally, Brunson Communications Inc.’s WGTW-TV is set to make its on-air debut the same day; antenna problems had caused monthlong delay.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California