HBO and 20th Century Fox have struck an exclusive agreement whereby the next 80 Fox theatricals appear on HBO when released to pay TV. The agreement, which runs contrary to HBO chairman Michael Fuchs’ previous statements that the company is shying away from exclusive multipic deals, begins Jan. 1. It is basically an extension of a previous non-binding deal between Fox and HBO, which has carried many of t he studio’s movies over the years.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania