HBO and 20th Century Fox have struck an exclusive agreement whereby the next 80 Fox theatricals appear on HBO when released to pay TV. The agreement, which runs contrary to HBO chairman Michael Fuchs’ previous statements that the company is shying away from exclusive multipic deals, begins Jan. 1. It is basically an extension of a previous non-binding deal between Fox and HBO, which has carried many of t he studio’s movies over the years.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut