HBO and 20th Century Fox have struck an exclusive agreement whereby the next 80 Fox theatricals appear on HBO when released to pay TV. The agreement, which runs contrary to HBO chairman Michael Fuchs’ previous statements that the company is shying away from exclusive multipic deals, begins Jan. 1. It is basically an extension of a previous non-binding deal between Fox and HBO, which has carried many of t he studio’s movies over the years.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California