During the first week of the February sweeps, Fox o&o WNYW-TV’s “Good Day New York” regained the No. 2 spot among morning programs. The program had fallen to third place, behind WABC’s “Good Morning America” and WNBC’s “Today.” But for the period ended Feb. 11, the local competitor managed a 2.3 rating/10 share in Nielsen, edging out “Today” at 2.2/10. “CBS This Morning” remained in fourth position with a 2/9, while “Good Morning America” looked unbeatable with 4.8/21.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut