Fox Television Prods., in association with STF Prods., has given the go-ahead to “Studs,” which it describes as a new relationship talk series. It premieres as a strip at 7 p.m. March 11 on KTTV Los Angeles. Premise involves women sent on dates with the same men – then they gather to compare notes about which is the most studly. Possibly another Fox-owned station may start airing it soon. Mark DeCarlo is host.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut