A Florida FM station has had its license renewed but been fined $7,500 by the FCC for violating federal equal employment opportunity (EEO) guidelines. WZZR-FM Stuart, Fla. had its license challenged in October 1988 by the Florida NAACP and the National Black Media Coalition.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York