A Florida FM station has had its license renewed but been fined $7,500 by the FCC for violating federal equal employment opportunity (EEO) guidelines. WZZR-FM Stuart, Fla. had its license challenged in October 1988 by the Florida NAACP and the National Black Media Coalition.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut