A Florida FM station has had its license renewed but been fined $7,500 by the FCC for violating federal equal employment opportunity (EEO) guidelines. WZZR-FM Stuart, Fla. had its license challenged in October 1988 by the Florida NAACP and the National Black Media Coalition.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California