A Florida FM station has had its license renewed but been fined $7,500 by the FCC for violating federal equal employment opportunity (EEO) guidelines. WZZR-FM Stuart, Fla. had its license challenged in October 1988 by the Florida NAACP and the National Black Media Coalition.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California