A Florida FM station has had its license renewed but been fined $7,500 by the FCC for violating federal equal employment opportunity (EEO) guidelines. WZZR-FM Stuart, Fla. had its license challenged in October 1988 by the Florida NAACP and the National Black Media Coalition.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California