The Discovery Channel is increasing its involvement in the production of docus. The net says it has commitments repping more than 56 hours of original and co-production docus. Co-productions include four projects with the BBC natural history unit, one with the BBC docufeatures unit, one with ITEL and Survival Anglia, two with North-South Prods., one with Primedia and Primetime, and two with Yorkshire Tv.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York