The Discovery Channel is increasing its involvement in the production of docus. The net says it has commitments repping more than 56 hours of original and co-production docus. Co-productions include four projects with the BBC natural history unit, one with the BBC docufeatures unit, one with ITEL and Survival Anglia, two with North-South Prods., one with Primedia and Primetime, and two with Yorkshire Tv.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut