The Discovery Channel is increasing its involvement in the production of docus. The net says it has commitments repping more than 56 hours of original and co-production docus. Co-productions include four projects with the BBC natural history unit, one with the BBC docufeatures unit, one with ITEL and Survival Anglia, two with North-South Prods., one with Primedia and Primetime, and two with Yorkshire Tv.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California