The Discovery Channel is increasing its involvement in the production of docus. The net says it has commitments repping more than 56 hours of original and co-production docus. Co-productions include four projects with the BBC natural history unit, one with the BBC docufeatures unit, one with ITEL and Survival Anglia, two with North-South Prods., one with Primedia and Primetime, and two with Yorkshire Tv.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania