The Discovery Channel is increasing its involvement in the production of docus. The net says it has commitments repping more than 56 hours of original and co-production docus. Co-productions include four projects with the BBC natural history unit, one with the BBC docufeatures unit, one with ITEL and Survival Anglia, two with North-South Prods., one with Primedia and Primetime, and two with Yorkshire Tv.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London