KCOP-TV (in addition to WWOR-TV New York), has acquired “Street Legal,” an hourlong series from the Canadian Broadcasting Corp., and will air the show Wednesdays at 9 p.m. as part of its original programming block. It also has acquired the CBC miniseries “Love And Hate,” which aired previously on NBC. CBC-TV Program Sales is syndicating both shows in the U.S.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California