Radio station WZFM, serving the Westchester and Rockland county communities (in addition to areas of New York City, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut) will change its call letters to WXPS-FM, “The Express” 107.1. The May 3 switch reflects the commuter-oriented station’s revamp to what it dubs an “Express Music” format – a rock mix of “classic trax” and “the best of today.” West-Land Communicators-owned WXPS-FM will be relocating to a new studio and have a new transmitter tower that is expected to vastly improve its signal.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California