Cathy Baillargeon of Sacramento announced that she has won a $12,000 settlement from KROY-FM, station d.j. Dan “The Iceman” Walker and the Black Angus restaurant after suing over a 1988 incident in which Walker allegedly kicked open the door of a bathroom stall occupied by Baillargeon and broadcast her screams live.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California