Cathy Baillargeon of Sacramento announced that she has won a $12,000 settlement from KROY-FM, station d.j. Dan “The Iceman” Walker and the Black Angus restaurant after suing over a 1988 incident in which Walker allegedly kicked open the door of a bathroom stall occupied by Baillargeon and broadcast her screams live.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California