Cathy Baillargeon of Sacramento announced that she has won a $12,000 settlement from KROY-FM, station d.j. Dan “The Iceman” Walker and the Black Angus restaurant after suing over a 1988 incident in which Walker allegedly kicked open the door of a bathroom stall occupied by Baillargeon and broadcast her screams live.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut