Malrite’s WHK-AM and WMMS-FM have signed a three-year contract to broadcast the Cleveland Browns football games, ending a six-year linkage with Booth American’s WWE-AM, one of three other losing bidders. The new setup is expected to create a network for 40 other Brown-carrying stations and also ends the conflict caused by WWE’s carrying Cleveland Indians baseball games during Browns’ grid titles. Financial details and sportscasting announcers were not disclosed.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California