WUSA-TV sportscaster Glenn Brenner is expected to be off the air for at least a month after suffering what doctors called a “small vascular event” after competing in the Marine Corps Marathon here. Brenner, who has a loyal following at the Gannett-owned CBS affil, was hospitalized after experiencing numbness and slurred speech. WUSA has drafted CBS Sports reporter James Brown to temporarily sub for Brenner.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut