WUSA-TV sportscaster Glenn Brenner is expected to be off the air for at least a month after suffering what doctors called a “small vascular event” after competing in the Marine Corps Marathon here. Brenner, who has a loyal following at the Gannett-owned CBS affil, was hospitalized after experiencing numbness and slurred speech. WUSA has drafted CBS Sports reporter James Brown to temporarily sub for Brenner.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California