WUSA-TV sportscaster Glenn Brenner is expected to be off the air for at least a month after suffering what doctors called a “small vascular event” after competing in the Marine Corps Marathon here. Brenner, who has a loyal following at the Gannett-owned CBS affil, was hospitalized after experiencing numbness and slurred speech. WUSA has drafted CBS Sports reporter James Brown to temporarily sub for Brenner.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania