The Family Channel has ordered an additional 22 episodes of sitcom “Big Brother Jake,” part of the cable web’s original programming block. The series, which stars Jake Steinfeld, is produced by Northstar Entertainment Group in association with the Family Channel.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London