Atlantic Radio has changed WROR-FM’s call letters and format. Pending FCC approval, it will become WBMX-FM, known as “Mix 98.5.” The format, identified as “HOT AC,” emphasizes upbeat music. The change was expected since the appointment of Greg Strassell as program director late last month.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut