Atlantic Radio has changed WROR-FM’s call letters and format. Pending FCC approval, it will become WBMX-FM, known as “Mix 98.5.” The format, identified as “HOT AC,” emphasizes upbeat music. The change was expected since the appointment of Greg Strassell as program director late last month.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania