California has become the first state to provide live, satellite-fed, gavel-to-gavel coverage of its state assembly. The Cal-SPAN service, patterned after C-SPAN, was introed last week with 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. coverage of assembly floor sessions and committee meetings. The coverage is the first step toward the creation of a fulltime satellite-fed pubaffairs tv service devoted only to California issues.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania