California has become the first state to provide live, satellite-fed, gavel-to-gavel coverage of its state assembly. The Cal-SPAN service, patterned after C-SPAN, was introed last week with 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. coverage of assembly floor sessions and committee meetings. The coverage is the first step toward the creation of a fulltime satellite-fed pubaffairs tv service devoted only to California issues.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California