California has become the first state to provide live, satellite-fed, gavel-to-gavel coverage of its state assembly. The Cal-SPAN service, patterned after C-SPAN, was introed last week with 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. coverage of assembly floor sessions and committee meetings. The coverage is the first step toward the creation of a fulltime satellite-fed pubaffairs tv service devoted only to California issues.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut