Kathleen Cerveny left as producer of arts and cultural affairs at pubcaster WCPN-FM to become program officer, cultural affairs at the Cleveland Foundation. Her successor, former media officer and publications director at the Foundation, Dennis J. Dooley, will work on a special 75th anniversary program.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut