A licensing agreement American Movie Classics signed in 1986 with 20th Century Fox Television and which was scheduled to run out with the new year has been extended to 1997 and expanded. The restructured new deal includes such additional Fox titles as the 1963 “Cleopatra” and the 1952 Bette Davis starrer “Call From A Stranger.” In total, AMC has licensed 229 Fox films via the expanded and extended version of the 1986 deal.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California