A licensing agreement American Movie Classics signed in 1986 with 20th Century Fox Television and which was scheduled to run out with the new year has been extended to 1997 and expanded. The restructured new deal includes such additional Fox titles as the 1963 “Cleopatra” and the 1952 Bette Davis starrer “Call From A Stranger.” In total, AMC has licensed 229 Fox films via the expanded and extended version of the 1986 deal.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania