A licensing agreement American Movie Classics signed in 1986 with 20th Century Fox Television and which was scheduled to run out with the new year has been extended to 1997 and expanded. The restructured new deal includes such additional Fox titles as the 1963 “Cleopatra” and the 1952 Bette Davis starrer “Call From A Stranger.” In total, AMC has licensed 229 Fox films via the expanded and extended version of the 1986 deal.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California